Horis International Limited té un conjunt d’Apps matemàtiques molt interessants per a ESO i BAT (bàsicament geometria, però també altres aspectes):
- It is all about building geometric constructions using straightedge and compass. About doing it the fun way. With Euclidea you don’t need to think about cleanness or accuracy of your drawing — Euclidea will do it for you. But it’s also a game. A game that values simplicity and mathematical beauty. Find the most elegant solution — the one, which is built in the least possible moves, — and you’ll get the highest score.
Pythagorea: Geometry on a Square Grid
- Less theorems, more action. It perfectly develops geometric intuition and imagination. For all ages.
Pythagorea 60°: Geometry on a Triangular Grid
- A sequel of classic Pythagorea. Triangles require more ingenuity than squares.
Tchisla: Dynamic Arithmetical Puzzle
- Tchisla is a truly absorbing number puzzle. Explore the magic world of numbers and train your mental arithmetic skills.
XSection: Cross Sections of Polyhedra
- Basics, tutorials, and a lot of practice in constructing cross sections.
QuickRoute: Searching the Shortest Path
- The Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP). For those who are patient and persistent.